Please join the Third Annual Global Engagement Summe
May 11-13, 2016, 9am — 5pm
The CDLC is pleased to share this announcement from UNCG Global Engagement!
- Participating faculty and administrators will gather for three days to learn from each other, discover campus resources and develop course materials that actively engage students to think deeply about their relationships to other cultures.
- Summer Institute participants will be trained in Deliberative Dialogue and learn how to use this pedagogy with students.
- Afternoon sessions are hands-on and will be discussion-based, supporting the curricular and co-curricular delivery of global learning competencies using QEP student learning outcomes.
- Space is limited and open to all UNCG faculty and administrators.
- Lunch and receptions included!
- Apply online now to reserve your spot.